The Almencard Plus opens a lot of doors
Your active vacation in South Tyrol is sure to be an unforgettable experience
When you vacation here with us at the Ahner Berghof, you’ll get the “AlmencardPlus” right during your check-in. That means: Adventure, mobility, mountain aerial lifts, and plenty of variety. This unique adventure card entitles you to a lot of advantages for adults and children.
The AlmencardPlus+ is a combination of Mobilcard, Museumcard, and Almencard. It includes the following:
- The unlimited use of the three mountain aerial lifts in the vacation region of Gitschberg-Jochtal from mid-May till mid-October (= Almencard)
- The free use of all public transportation in South Tyrol from May till November (= Mobilcard Südtirol)
- Free admission to more than 80 provincial museums from May till November (= Museumcard Südtirol)
- Bus trip from Mühlbach to the Rodenecker-Lüsner Alm from early-May till late-October
The AlmencardPlus also includes an extensive cultural, hiking, and children’s program from mid-May till late-October
- Special rates and price discounts with the Bonus Partners, in various businesses, shops, and recreational facilities
- The AlmencardPlus is valid from the very first day of your vacation.
The farm holidays in South Tyrol