The mountains are calling! Do you want to explore pristine slopes uncluttered with ski lifts? For exhilarating fun in the snow as it was meant to be enjoyed! You can undertake Telemark ski tours and experience the mighty Dolomites up close! With your touring skis and skins or your snowshoes, you can venture forth and explore Nature at its finest.
The boss is a certified ski instructor and has completed additional training as a children’s ski instructor. And to make sure that you have everything you need for an optimal ski holiday Armin conducts guided ski excursions and offers ski classes in the ski school (upon request).
The Ahner represents an ideal starting-point in the winter time:
- 3 Ski areas: Meransen – Gitschberg, the Joch Valley, and Plose: 100 km of guaranteed snowy pistes and 22 ski lifts, as well as a connecting cableway to the Joch Valley and Gitschberg ski areas.
- Free of charge – Ski pass for children under 8 years of age (when an adult purchases a ski pass for the same period of time)
- 2 Snow parks
- 2 Certified ski schools and ski rental agencies at the valley station
- 3 Children’s parks
- 1 Fun Ride
- Hourly shuttle service to the Meransen ski area
- 2 Groomed tobogganing trails (Meransen and Plose)
- Guided snowshoe tours on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays (for a charge)
- On Wednesdays, there’s also a horse-drawn carriage ride (for a charge)